Guardian Home Security: A Good Choice for Residents in the Southeast, but not Nationwide
While many people like to turn to local companies for different types of home services, including home security, it doesn't always ensure the best value for your money. Why? Because a local security business may not be able to provide services on the same scale as a national provider, like ADT.
Guardian Alarms provides homeowners and businesses with security solutions in the Southeastern region of the U.S. Currently, the home security provider is the largest of its kind in several major cities in Texas. What it's not, though, is the largest single provider of electronic security services in America. That title is reserved for ADT. And for good reason.
Guardian Alarms doesn't help secure some of the biggest names in U.S. government. Or provide security solutions to major airports and Fortune 500 businesses.
ADT, on the other hand helps secure the White House and the Pentagon. And more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies use some form of ADT's services for security. Choose a name you can trust. Choose the company that 6 million customers depends on for security needs – ADT.
Compare Guardian Alarms to ADT: Who stacks up in the home security department?
When you glance at the two security companies side by side, you may not notice much of a difference. But ADT provides more extensive monitoring and home security solutions compared to the leader in the Southeast, Guardian Alarms.
Local might be better when it comes to buying produce at your neighborhood farmer's market, but leave it to the professionals at ADT to help keep you and your family secure. ADT is the most experienced security company in the country and the national leader in home security.
- Available to residents throughout the Southeastern United States
- 24-hour monitoring from one central monitoring station
- Alarm systems for homes and businesses
- Security cameras and remote viewing
- Security packages
- Medical alarm equipment
ADT Home Security
- Available throughout the contiguous United States
- 24-hour monitoring from eight Customer Monitoring Centers located throughout North America
- Affordable security packages able to be customized and upgraded to additional features
- Wireless security systems with smartphone and computer integration
- Control panel and wireless remote control with panic button for immediate connection to emergency services
- Homeowners can customize their plans to include additional security equipment such as heat, smoke, and water sensors and carbon monoxide detectors
- Sophisticated technology features including CellGuard® and Two-Way Voice.
The largest security company in the country has more than 100 years of experience. Trust ADT to provide you with the best home security and protection. A local home security company may not offer all the features you need to secure your property the way you see fit. Don't settle! Choose a security company with an unrivaled reputation to get the job done.