West Virginia Residents Can Get Affordable Home Security Systems from ADT
At ADT, home security can be yours for about $1 a day. Thatâs less than a daily cup of coffee, and itâs also the lowest price with the biggest payoff of any home security provider. 24/7 monitoring, state-of-the-art technology, quality service and more all come with your ADT home security system. Call today to get started in WV.
ADT home security systems help customers save on homeownerâs insurance
Insurance companies know the truth: homes with an ADT home alarm system can reduce your risk of being burglarized by up to ten times. Thatâs why so many companies are willing to offer discounted policies. ADT customers have been known to save up to 20% on their annual homeownerâs insurance bill! Depending on your policy, that could lead to hundreds or even thousands in savings!
ADT is a source of information for keeping your family in WV safer
An ADT house alarm greatly increases the safety of your home and family. Whatâs also great is that ADT is a reliable source of information for the everyday things you can do to live safer.
Tips for taking care of your ADT home alarm
- Make sure you children know how to use your home security system and call for help if they see a suspicious person or activity outside your home.
- Regularly test your home security system by following the steps in your ownerâs manual.
- Regularly check the strength of your primary and backup batteries.
- Call ADT if your equipment isnât working properly. Under your Quality Service Plan, a technician will repair any defective equipment for free.
Safety tips to help prevent burglary
- If you have a glass sliding door, put a metal pipe in the track to prevent it from being opened from the outside.
- If youâre vacationing, have someone you trust get your newspaper and mail each day.
- Always leave doors and windows that lead into your home locked. Install deadbolts and peep holes on any doors that donât already have them.
Safety tips to help prevent fires
- Never leave open flames unattended.
- Douse cigarette and cigar butts with water before putting them in the trash.
- Regularly test your smoke detectors and make sure thereâs at least one on each level of your home.
- If you use a fireplace, make sure fires are fully extinguished before going to bed or leaving the house.
ADT home security systems in WV are only a phone call away
The first step is easy with ADT; simply contact an ADT professional to order your own home security system. You can have a FREE consultation since youâre a new customer. This is a great chance to speak with someone who can answer your questions and help you select the home alarm package thatâs right for your family. You can also make an installation appointment during this call. ADT will accommodate your schedule and a technician will come out to your home at the designated time to install your system.
Donât wait any longer. Get a home security system for your family in WV today.
Find affordable home security systems all over the region
Don't live in West Virginia? No problem! ADT is available to homeowners in states across the country. Click your state to find an ADT deal today.