ADT Has the Best Home Security Systems for Washington Residents
ADT home security systems help protect you in WA
WA is a great place to live. You can lounge on the beach, visit the Space Needle or tour the Boeing factory. But itâs hard to truly experience those things if youâre worried about whatâs happening back home. With an ADT home security system, you can finally get the peace of mind you want.
ADT is Americaâs #1 home security provider and has more than 130 years of experience. ADT is also the largest provider of electronic security services to over six million customers in North America. ADT home security systems help protect the people and things those customers value most.
ADT home alarms help secure your doors and windows
Each ADT home alarm includes three points of protection and an infrared interior motion detector. Your three protection points can be placed on doors to monitor when they open and close. When your system is off, youâll hear a brief chime when someone enters or leaves. When your home alarm system is on, however, your alarm will trigger if a door is opened and ADT will be notified.
Since 85% of home invasions occur through doors, that leaves 15% for windows. Your infrared interior motion detector is great for monitoring windows and high-traffic areas of your home. Your installation technician will help you pick the perfect place for this device.
Donât worry about false alarms in WA with an ADT home security system
Your infrared interior motion sensor is pet friendly, which helps prevent false alarms. Simply program your motion detector according to your petâs size.
Another way false alarms are easily prevented with ADT is that when your house alarm goes off, ADT is notified. An ADT dispatcher then calls you. If youâve accidentally triggered your alarm, simply provide your secret passcode and ADT will not call the authorities.
Use your keychain remote with your ADT house alarm for the utmost convenience
Each ADT house alarm comes with a wireless keychain remote. This lets you arm, disarm and sound your house alarm from almost any room inside your home. It also has a 50 foot range, so if youâre backing out of the driveway and forgot to arm your system, you can do so with this remote.
You can also program a call button for help during police, fire or medical emergencies. ADTâs wireless keychain remote makes it easier than ever to operate home security systems.
Call today to get a home security system from ADT
Call today for your FREE consultation with a security specialist. He or she will help you pick out the package thatâs right for you. Each package includes the following technology:
- High-decibel alarm
- Three points of protection
- Infrared interior motion detector
- Backup battery
- Keychain remote
- Wireless keypad
- Yard sign and window decals
You can also opt for one of the other two packages that include two-way voice or CellGuardÂ®. Two-way voice puts you in direct contact with an ADT dispatcher during an emergency through a speaker on your keypad. CellGuardÂ® uses a cellular signal to call ADT dispatchers during an emergency and is best for customers without a landline.
Call today to get started with your own ADT home security system.
Attention homeowners: Find home security systems in your Northwestern state today!