ADT Home Security Systems Help Prevent Emergencies in Your South Carolina home
SC is home to some amazing beaches and cities. Charleston, for example, is rich with both. And much like Charleston and the rest of SC, ADT has a long history.
In fact, ADT has existed for more than 130 years. Originally started as a telegraph company, ADT developed into the company it is today: Americaâs #1 home security provider. Even more impressive is that ADT helps secure more than six million customers across America, from homeowners like you to businesses and government agencies like:
- 90% of the Fortune 500 companies
- The Pentagon and the White House
- All federal courthouses across America
- 19 of the top 30 busiest U.S. airports
- Respond to over 93,000 home alarm signals every day
- Respond to over 8,000 customer contacts an hour 24/7
- Handle 3.3 customer transactions every second
- High-decibel alarm â your first alert when someone breaks in. This alarm is also loud enough to help scare away an intruder.
- Wireless keypad â the control center for your system. You can control your settings, activate and deactivate your system and call for help at the press of a button.
- Infrared interior motion detector â the tool that monitors intruders, but not your pets. Your infrared motion detector monitors movement within your home and triggers your alarm.
- Keychain remote â the quickest and easiest way to control your system. Use the wireless remote from up to 50 feet away from your home to easily arm and disarm your house alarm.
- Three points of protection â the best defense for your doors and windows. Have your installation technician place these on entrances into your home. When the door or window opens, youâll hear a brief chime or verbal alert. You can also turn the audio alert off if youâd like.
- Backup battery â for protection during power outages. If your home loses power, your backup battery automatically turns on and powers your system.
An ADT home alarm system can help protect you in SC for a low price: about $1 a day! Call a representative today to get your own home security system from ADT.
ADT home alarm systems help protect you in SC at all hours
All ADT packages include 24/7 monitoring from a network of nine interconnected Customer Monitoring Centers. Most providers only have one or two, so ADTâs network is much stronger than the competition.
The nine centers:
And if one monitoring center suffers a power loss or infrastructure failure, the other eight are prepared to handle an increase in call volume.
For the best protection at all hours, nothing beats ADTâs home security systems.
Get innovative technology with your ADT house alarm
ADT is a leader in technological innovation, and all ADT home security systems include the technology you need to help protect your loved ones. Youâll get:
Call today for a home security system in your SC home
When you call an ADT representative, youâll have a FREE consultation with a home security expert. He or she will recommend the ADT home security system thatâs right for you.
ADT home security systems are the best way to help protect your loved ones, so call today.
All throughout the South, homeowners can reap the many benefits of ADT
Click on your state below to find an ADT deal near your home today.