Call ADT for the Best Home Security Systems in Ohio
OH is home to many great things â the Great Lakes Science Center, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, and the Newport Aquarium. But wouldnât you like to visit them without worrying about the safety of your home? With ADT home security systems, you can.
When you get an ADT home security system, ADT will start monitoring your home 24/7, even while youâre out visiting those great OH attractions. ADT is able to do this because of its network of nine Customer Monitoring Centers strategically located across the U.S. and Canada. The centers respond to more than 50,000 crimes in progress and more than 29 million alarm signals a year. With an ADT home alarm, youâre constantly guarded by Americaâs #1 home security provider.
Help protect against burglary in OH with an ADT home alarm
In 2009, there were more than 100,000 burglaries in OH, according to the FBI Uniform Crime Report. By ordering a home security system from ADT today, you can help prevent your home from being a statistic. In fact, homes with ADT house alarms are 10 times less likely to be broken into. Thatâs because ADT-protected homes are more secure than homes protected by other providers.
Each ADT home alarm package comes with the following burglary features:
- High-decibel alarm - to help scare away intruders.
- Three points of protection - for doors or windows.
- Keychain remote - for quick arming, disarming and sounding of your alarm.
- Manual police alarm - for quick access to help during a burglary.
- Interior infrared motion detector - to monitor the motion inside your home.
- Yard sign and window decals - to help ward of potential intruders.
Home alarm systems from ADT help protect your entire home in OH
A home alarm system doesnât do much if it doesnât cover your entire home. Thatâs why ADT home security systems have features that help protect any and all floors and rooms of your home. For instance:
- Place your infrared interior motion detector facing a high-traffic room that a burglar would have to go through.
- Place your yard sign and window decals outside your home.
- Place your three protection points on all doors that lead into your home.
- Place a smoke detector and carbon monoxide detector on each level of your home.
- Know when youâre in danger of flooding by putting water sensors on your basement floor.
Call today to get a home security system from ADT
The best home security systems on the market are only a phone call away. And when you call, youâll instantly be rewarded with a FREE consultation. This is a chance to speak with a home security professional who can answer your questions and help you determine which ADT house alarm package is right for you. Since every family and home is different, ADT can customize your package. Pick up the phone and call a representative today for the peace of mind youâve been looking for.
ADT is available throughout the region for homeowners looking for the best home security systems