Home Security Systems Help Protect Your New York Home
ADT offers 24-hour monitoring for all home security systems from nine interconnected Customer Monitoring Centers. These centers respond to more than 93,000 home alarm signals a day and more than 29 million a year.
ADT home security systems give you everything you need to help protect your family
ADTâs home alarm technology is state-of-the-art. The technology and features included with each home alarm is:
- Three points of protection - A lot of security companies give you two. ADT gives you three, allowing you to arm three doors or windows with open/close sensors. Youâll hear a brief chime or verbal alert when the corresponding door or window opens, helping you monitor the traffic going in and out of your home.
- Infrared interior motion detector - If a burglar makes it into your home, your infrared interior motion detector is there to catch him. This detector is very sensitive to human movements, but can be programmed to ignore the movements of your pets.
- Wireless keypad with manual police, fire and medical alarms - The wireless keypad is where you control the functions and settings of your system. You can arm specific features over others, change your passcode and call for police, fire or medical help in NY at the touch of a button.
- High-decibel alarm - This house alarm siren goes off immediately when your home security system is triggered. Itâs approximately as loud as a police siren, so it can help scare away intruders and alert you to the emergency in your home.
Youâll also get:
- Wireless keychain remote - The ultimate in convenience, your keychain remote gives you instant access to your home security system from almost anywhere inside or up to 50 feet away from your home. There are four buttons, two of which are for arming and disarming. The other two can be programmed to do different things, such as sound your alarm or call ADT during a medical emergency.
- Yard sign and window decals - Your yard sign and window decals are a way to publicize the fact that you own a house alarm. Help scare away intruders with this signage.
- Backup battery - If your home suffers a power loss, your backup battery automatically turns on and powers your home security system for up to 12 hours.
Get your own house alarm from ADT in NY by calling today
ADTâs home security systems are only a phone call away. Plus, as a new customer, a consultant will speak with you about your home security needs at no additional price! This FREE consultation is a great time to ask questions and learn more about what you can be doing to live safer.
When you call, you can also schedule an installation appointment at a time thatâs convenient for you. When your installation technician installs your home alarm system, he or she will also guide you through the features so you can start using them right away.
Donât wait any longer. Pick up the phone and call today to help protect the people and things you value most.
Homeowners in the northern region of the country can also get ADT
Don't live in New York? No problem - ADT is available to homes across the country. Click on your state to find ADT deals you won't want to pass up.