Now is the Time to Get Home Security Systems in New Jersey
Prepare for tomorrow by getting a home security system today. As Americaâs #1 home security provider, ADT can help protect you from a variety of home emergencies: burglary, fire, medical, carbon monoxide, freeze and flood.
Home security systems from ADT are affordable and reliable
For about $1 a day, you can help protect your family with an ADT home security system. Furthermore, home security systems have helped ADT customers save up to 20% on their annual homeownerâs insurance bill. The fact that insurance companies are willing to reduce rates is a testament to how valuable an ADT home alarm really is. When you order an ADT home security system, youâre getting the best of the best at an affordable price.
Theyâre also reliable. If your home loses power, your backup battery will automatically turn on and power your system. And since your equipment is state-of-the-art, ADT will cover any repair costs for defective equipment under the Quality Service Plan.
Get a home alarm in NJ and help defend against burglary
According to the FBI Uniform Crime Report, there were more than 37,000 burglaries and 11,000 robberies in NJ in 2009. If you have an ADT house alarm, your home is ten times less likely to be burglarized. Home security systems from ADT include the following burglary prevention and response technology:
- Manual police alarm - Quickly call for help during a burglary or police-related emergency by pressing a button on your wireless keypad.
- Keychain remote - Youâll have easy, portable access to your home security system with the keychain remote. You can arm, disarm and sound your house alarm from almost anywhere inside and up to 50 feet away from your home.
- Three points of protection - While most security providers offer you two, ADT offers you three. Place these on doors to monitor when they open or close. You can program them to emit a chime sound, audio alert or no sound at all.
- Infrared motion detector - The infrared motion detector monitors movements within your home. However, it can be programmed to ignore pets. The infrared motion detector is especially useful for monitoring window entrances into your home if youâve placed your protection points on doors.
- High-decibel alarm - Know right away when someone breaks in. This siren is loud enough to help scare away the intruder because itâs about the same volume as a police siren.
Call today to learn more about getting a house alarm in NJ
Donât wait any longer. Be proactive by calling an ADT representative. By making the call, youâre taking the first step toward a better way of life and more peace of mind. And with ADT home security systems, that peace of mind comes at a low price.
Get started by calling a representative at Americaâs #1 home security provider today.
Discover ADT monitored home security systems all over the East
Click on your state to find a deal through ADT for the best home security in the country.
Homeowners in the northern region of the country can also get ADT
Don't live in New York? No problem - ADT is available to homes in states across the country. Find your state below and click to get information on deals you won't want to pass up.