Get Comprehensive Home Security Systems from ADT in Nebraska
With home security systems from ADT, millions of customers are better protected than ever. ADTâs customer base includes:
- 90% of the Fortune 500 companies
- The White House, Fort Knox and the Pentagon
- Half of the countryâs top 50 national and regional bank holding companies
- 19 of the top 30 busiest airports in the country
A home alarm system from ADT can help protect you from burglary
A burglary occurs in the U.S. every 14 seconds. ADT home security systems can help you prevent and respond to burglaries in your NE home. In fact, youâre 10 times less likely to be broken into with an ADT house alarm.
Every ADT home security system includes the following anti-burglary features:
- High-decibel alarm - Help scare away burglars after theyâve tripped your house alarm.
- Infrared interior motion detector - Monitor the motion inside your home. If a burglar makes it inside, he could easily be caught by this detector.
- Three points of protection - These sensors emit a chime every time the door or window theyâre attached to opens or closes, allowing you to monitor the traffic in and out of your home.
- Keychain remote - Instantly arm, disarm and sound your house alarm with the press of a button. This remote works up to 50 feet away from your home, but you can add a zone expander for extra distance.
- Window decals and yard sign - Help scare away potential intruders by making it obvious you have a ADT.
- Manual police alarm - Instantly call for help during a burglary or other police-related emergency.
Home security systems can help you save money on homeownerâs insurance
An ADT home security system could help you save up to 20% on your annual homeownerâs insurance costs. Insurance companies often believe that a home alarm greatly reduces their risk of having you as a customer, and subsequently reward you for getting one. ADT will present you with a certificate proving that you own a home alarm.
A home alarm can also help protect you from fire and carbon monoxide
ADT home security systems can help protect you from more than burglary. In fact, you can get equipment that helps you detect and prevent fire and carbon monoxide hazards. When you call an ADT representative, ask about getting a smoke detector. If this goes off, your high-decibel siren will sound. And since carbon monoxide is virtually impossible to detect, you can also get carbon monoxide detectors.
Burglary isnât the only home emergency that can occur. Thatâs why ADT offers additional equipment for comprehensive protection.
Call today to get your own home security system in NE
An ADT alarm system is only a phone call away. As a new customer, youâre able to have a FREE consultation with a security expert. Your consultant can answer your questions and recommend the proper ADT package to suit your needs.
Be proactive with ADT by calling today.
ADT is available in states across the country, including the central U.S.
Find an ADT deal in your area, no matter where you live by clicking on your state below.