ADT Home Security Systems Offer Round-the-Clock Protection in Michigan
Whether youâre at home, out walking your dog or on vacation, ADT will monitor your home. Your home alarm is connected to ADTâs strong network of nine Customer Monitoring Centers. These centers respond to over 90,000 home alarm signals a day. When your system is triggered, a center is notified and an ADT dispatcher calls you immediately. This dispatcher can also call the authorities in MI on your behalf.
ADT is the most trusted provider of home alarm systems
As home to the Motor City, MI residents understand what it means to be a leader.
With over 130 years of experience, youâre in the hands of the most trusted security provider in America. In fact, ADT is Americaâs #1 home security provider. The White House and 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies use ADT home alarm technology.
Overall, ADT provides electronic security services to more than six million customers in North America.
MI residents can get a home alarm at a low price
For less than the daily price of a cup of coffee, you can get an ADT home security system in MI. Moreover, a system from ADT could help you save money, offsetting the price youâre paying for it! For example, an ADT house alarm could save you up to 20% on your annual homeownerâs insurance bill. Since homes guarded by ADT are ten times less likely to be burglarized, insurance companies trust that once you get one, youâve taken a significant step in reducing your risk.
Home alarm systems from ADT come with great technology. Each ADT package includes various features that help protect you from emergencies. Every package comes with:
- Quality service Plan - ADT will cover repair costs of defective equipment.
- Theft Protection Guaranteeâ - If your home is burglarized and your home alarm was armed and working, ADT could reimburse you as much as $500 on your insurance deductible.
- Wireless keypad - To control your entire system from one location. You can change your settings, arm certain features and program as many as seven different entry codes for various members of your household. You can even get a monthly report about how often each code was used.
- High-decibel alarm - This loud siren alerts you when your home security system is triggered. Itâs also loud enough to help scare burglars away and to alert your neighbors if youâre away from home.
- Three points of protection - To arm doors or windows. When your home alarm system is armed and a door opens, your high-decibel siren will sound.
- Infrared motion sensor - Monitor motion within your home. This can be programmed to ignore your pets so they can roam freely while youâre away.
- Yard sign and window decals - Place these in visible locations outside your home to warn potential intruders that you have a home security system.
- Keychain remote - Wirelessly control the basic features of your system. If youâre backing down the driveway and realize you forgot to arm your system, use the keychain remote.
- One touch access to police, medical and fire response - Quickly call for help by pressing the corresponding button on your keypad.
Call today for home security systems in MI
Help prepare for whatever life throws at you by investing in a home security system from ADT. Call an agent today to get started.
For home security systems, residents all throughout the Midwest trust ADT