Choosing Monitored Home Security Systems in Kansas
If youâve made the decision to shop for monitored home security systems in KS, youâre already one step closer to new peace of mind in the Sunflower State. Go the rest of the way with ADT, the trusted company that is Americaâs #1 home security provider. Over six million customers have already chosen ADT for their electronic security services, and itâs easy to see why:
- 24/7 monitoring from a network of nine centers around the United States
- Easy-to-use technology that puts you in control of your home security
- Battery backup that keeps your monitored home security system running during a power outage
- Optional upgrades including Two-Way Voice, CellGuardÂ®, carbon monoxide detectors, and more
ADT monitored home security systems: Everything you need for your KS home
Why shop around at different providers looking for the perfect home security system when you can get everything you need with ADT? All ADT monitored home security systems include:
- Three points of protection to monitor your doors and windows
- Infrared interior motion detector for added home security
- Digital keypad that puts you in controlâarm all or part of your system at the touch of a button
- Wireless keychain remote that lets your arm or disarm your system from anywhere in your house
- Battery backup
- High-decibel siren to alert you during emergencies and scare off intruders
- Yard and window signs to inform people that your home is monitored 24/7 by ADT
ADT monitored home security systems also include professional installation at your convenience. You can learn more about the advantages of choosing ADT home alarm monitoring by selecting your city from the list below.
Choose your KS city to learn more about monitored home security systems:
KS has a wide range of attractions for residents, including National Historic Trails, rivers for fishing and recreation, and rolling plains. With home security systems monitoring from ADT, you can enjoy these opportunities and more with peace of mindâafter all, Americaâs #1 home security provider is monitoring your home.
Order ADT home security systems monitoring today
In addition to ADTâs 24/7 monitoring service, you can also get great features like Two-Way Voice (a hands-free communication feature that allows you to speak directly with a monitoring center dispatcher) or CellGuardÂ® (cellular technology that offers an alternative to the traditional landline form of monitoring). Find information about these features and more by calling today.
Call an ADT representative using the number on this page to order your ADT home security monitoring bundle. One of our trained agents will help you determine which plans and options are right for you as well as answer any questions you may have.
Kansas region residents: learn more about home security systems today