Get Wireless Home Security Systems from ADT in Arizona
Call today to order a home security system from the leading provider in the country: ADT. Itâs important to be proactive because you never know when your family will be faced with an emergency situation. Help protect your AZ home and loved ones with a wireless home security system.
All of ADTâs home security systems are wireless, meaning they wonât require holes in your walls. It also means that you can easily change the location of individual features.
You can also get CellGuardÂ® with your house alarm
One of ADTâs wireless home alarm packages includes CellGuardÂ®. CellGuardÂ® is a way for your system to communicate wirelessly with dispatchers at ADT Customer Monitoring Centers. It uses a cellular signal instead of a landline. If you donât have a landline or would like to cancel your service to save money, opt for the home alarm package with CellGuardÂ®.
ADT is Americaâs #1 home security provider and offers the best home security systems
In 2009, there were more than 53,000 burglaries in AZ, according to the FBI Uniform Crime Report. Itâs important to be protected. Luckily, ADT gives you better technology than any other provider of house alarm systems.
All of ADTâs house alarm packages include a high-decibel alarm, three points of protection, a backup battery, an infrared interior motion sensor, a wireless keychain remote, window decals, a yard sign and a digital keypad.
Home alarm systems provide protection, but in AZ, you can do a lot too
Homes with ADT Monitored Home Security Systems are ten times less likely to be burglarized. However, itâs important to follow general safety tips to live safer. ADT is a huge source of security knowledge. Here are some tips for children and elderly adults.
Home safety tips for children
- Make sure your kids know how to operate your home security system.
- Teach your kids how and when itâs appropriate to call 9-1-1.
- Teach your children your house number in case they ever need to relay it to emergency dispatchers.
- With ADT home security systems, you can set the points of protection on your doors to emit verbal alerts. This will tell you when and through which doors your children are coming in and out.
- Make sure your children know to never open the door to strangers.
- Teach your children to always look through a peep hole before opening a door that leads into your home.
Home safety tips for elderly adults
- Make sure older adults know how to use your home security system.
- Add ADTâs medical emergency pendant to your package. This is a wristband or necklace that elderly adults can wear at all times. Simply press the button on it to call for help during a medical emergency.
- Ensure that lighting is sufficient in the kitchen so elderly adults can see well while they are preparing food.
- Make sure all staircases have handrails and all showers and tubs have non-slip mats.
- Put a list of emergency contact information next to every telephone in your home.
Find home security systems all throughout the Western U.S. today