ADT-Monitored Home Security Systems: Great Deals Being Offered
Even though the current economy has been stretching a lot of household budgets thin, it’s still possible to protect your home and family for as little as about a dollar a day with deals and special incentives being offered by ADT-monitored home alarm systems.
One of the reasons that ADT-monitored home alarm systems make sense in today’s tight economy is ADT’s pedigree of over 135 years of experience and ranking as the nation’s #1 choice in home security monitoring. With those two endorsements working in tandem, you can rest assured that you’re selecting the best alarm monitoring protection for your home and family.
Call now to learn about the deals being offered in your area.
What to look for in a home security system
ADT-monitored home alarm systems are designed for residential properties and offer cutting-edge features such as easy touch control keypads, remote arming and disarming, text alerts, video surveillance, intrusion prevention, fire and life safety services, and more.
ADT’s dedication to the security industry has allowed us to find some of the most innovation ways to provide the most advanced solutions to our customers including one of our most notable achievements – our ADT-monitored wireless security system and wireless activation remote.
Additionally, just as you never know what time of day or night an emergency might arise, ADT is capable of responding to situations instantly any day of the week and any hour of the day via any one of our eight interconnected command centers – all based in the United States.
Give us a call to learn more or click on your home state below to see some of the great deals being offered by ADT-monitored home security systems in your area:
Inquire about ADT’s advanced technology
We all know that technology is marching forward at a rapid pace and helping to streamline our lives; and this holds true with regard to advancements in home alarm systems, as well.
Some of the more advanced technology features that are available in ADT-monitored home alarm systems include items that allow you to streamline your home’s safety as much as you’ve streamlined other areas of your life, such as:
- Remote access to arm and disarm your home alarm system
- Fire, smoke and flood monitoring
- Carbon monoxide monitoring
- Enabling or disabling the system via a cell phone or web-enabled computer
- Text alerts and email notifications when planned – or unplanned – events happen at your home
- Pet sensitive motion detector
- AC power failure and battery backup
- Medical emergency notification and two-way voice capabilities
- Cell-phone technology that eliminates the expense of a landline from your budget
The features and benefits available through an ADT-monitored home alarm system continue; but the fastest way to learn about the best protection for the unique needs of your individual home is to speak to an ADT-trained home security professional at the toll-free number shown so your individual requirements can be assessed. Call now to learn more.
An ADT-monitored home alarm is easy to use
Before you worry that home alarm systems have become so advanced in their technology that they’ve become difficult to operate, rest assured that ADT not only provides professional installation, but a thorough hands-on demonstration from a trained home security technician who will be able to answer all your questions once your system has been installed.
Additional savings consideration
Not only is an ADT-monitored home security system one of the most cost-effective options in the industry, but many home insurance companies offer discounts of up to 20% on your homeowner’s insurance premium if you have added a home security system to your home. This equates to even further savings on an already affordable system.
Contact your insurance carrier for the exact discounts and requirements to qualify in your area.
Seven security tips to start at home
Partnering with a leading home alarm monitoring company such as ADT is a great first step to attain the peace of mind you deserve; but don’t forget to incorporate some of the following tips on your own:
- Make sure that peepholes are installed on all exterior doors, and never answer the door unless you recognize the person – even if they are dressed in a delivery uniform.
- Never leave extra keys hidden under doormats, flower pots, or other outdoor locations. You may think you have a clever hiding place, but would-be intruders know all the tricks!
- Don’t leave a note on your front door for neighbors or delivery drivers. Would-be intruders will often drive neighborhoods looking for such evidence that the house is unoccupied.
- Make certain that your house number is easy-to-see from the street so that emergency responders can quickly identify your residence should they be dispatched.
- When away from home, remember to turn off your telephone’s ringer since would-be intruders have been known to call your number while at the front door to listen whether or not it is answered. An unanswered ringing telephone sends a message that the house is unoccupied.
- If your neighborhood doesn’t already have one, why not start a Neighborhood Watch program? You can get information here.
- Before you opt to purchase or adopt a dog as a deterrent to would-be intruders, keep in mind that some pets can be easily won over or otherwise distracted by would-be intruders whereas a yard sign and window decals cannot be coerced. Intruders are far less likely to enter a home that has the ADT name displayed.
Home security doesn’t have to be scary – it just requires some upfront legwork to keep your home and family as safe as possible.
Rather than wishing you had taken action after an event has occurred, why not take the first step to learn more about some of the incredible deals being offered by ADT-monitored home security systems in your area and call the toll-free number shown?
Statistics prove time and again that most people wait until after an incident has occurred in their home to take action. Why take that kind of a risk when it comes to your home and family? With the customer care offered through ADT-trained professionals, it’s virtually effortless for you to take charge of your home’s safety and protection.
Have questions? Ready to learn more or get started? Call now to speak to an ADT-trained home security expert who can answer your questions, assess your family’s needs, and discuss the special incentives being offered in your area.